Gladfield Malt is a progressive family owned company located in Dunsandel (40 min) south of Christchurch and 20 min south of Rolleston in the Selwyn District.
We are a craft malting company selling our products locally as well as overseas.
• Established 2004
• 100% family-owned maltings
• Located in Canterbury, New Zealand
OUR VISION AND MISSION
“To be the trusted brand of choice, with happy customers who love our premium and accessible malt products.”
“To provide our customers with the very best quality, consistency and service”
In ALL instances we strongly recommend that applicants look at our website and social media sites.
JOBS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS:
FACTORY PROCESS WORKER
We are seeking a Factory floor day-shift Worker.
The qualities and attributes essential for this position are:
• Excellent communication skills with friendly, warm personality and positive attitude.
• Impeccable work ethic and punctuality.
• Accuracy and detail, with good numeracy skills and numbers focused.
• New technology orientated, competent with modern computer programmes and systems.
• Willing to learn new skills and be trained by senior staff.
• Proven ability with a good track record and references or above average high school or tertiary qualifications that
Key responsibilities include:
• Working along side current factory staff to carry out the day to day operations by following detailed work schedules for the various activities including:
1. Grain intake, monitoring, screening and conveying
2. Filling steeps
3. Carrying out wash downs and cleaning
4. Operating and monitoring hot water heating systems
5. Operating the malt roasting system’s including all functions
6. Bagging and palletising
7. Picking and packing orders
8. Loading out product to containers and bulk line haul
For further information please click here to view the job advertisement on Trademe.